FORUMI - OGLASICooperation

TUNISIE MARITIME AND SERVICES

Cooperation

Cooperation

TUNISIE MARITIME is Tunisia’s one of the leading sea and air freight forwarders with Headquarters in Tunis and branch offices in Sousse and Sfax. We do have our warehouses in Tunis with big capacity.

We have been providing shipping and forwarding service for 10 years in Tunisia. We are a member chamber office of Tunis, We provide services from/to all ports in Tunisia, and also provide services of door to door, transport, inland transport, we can handle the custom clearance process of the shipments and provide sea freight of both FCL and LCL shipments, land transportation, inland transport and air cargo and customs brokery in Tunisia with our offices in the key trading cities such as Tunis, Sousse and Sfax. We have our own offices in ports in Tunisia. We have also offices in some countries.

We are always ready fir cooperation and supporting your estimable company. We would be very pleased to inform you that we are fully capable of handling all of your sea and airfreight shipments to/from Tunisia. In case we make an agency agreement, we can direct our export and import shipments to your company. We generally have dense shipment traffic to/from Europe, Far East and Africa.

Main business

1- Ocean freight forwarding
2- Air cargo services
3- International trucking services
4- Inland haulage
5- Customs clearance
6- Project cargo

Full style of our company

TUNISIE MARITIME & SERVICES

Tunis Head office:

Route de Sousse Km 4 Megrine Riadh Tunis
Phone : 00 216 71 297 188 / 297 614
Fax : 00 216 71 429 014
Email : tunisie_maritime@tunet.tn

Management:
MANAGING DIRECTOR: Mr M’RABTI Mahdi
GENERAL COORDINATOR: Mr BEN SALEM Sadry

Cooperation

E-mail: kristian@inet.ua
ICQ-279489664
GG-6276980
Ukrain Lugansk 91015 kv.Mirnyi 2/91 Winokurow Konstantin

CargoAgent.net - BURZA TERETA I PRIJEVOZA

Cargoagent.net je internet transportna burza koja predlaže usluge transporta i špedicije za tvrtke iz Hrvatske, Balkana i cijele Europe. Naša burza tereta i prijevoza predlaže menadžerima transportnih, špediterskih i trgovinskih poduzeća da obavljaju svoje poslove brže, lakše i efikasnije.

horoz lojİstİk kargo hİzmetlerİ ve tİc. a.Ş. logo

Kategorija tvrtke: Transportna tvrtka / Autoprijevoznik
Grad: 34850 Istanbul,
Država:TR - Turska

ankara horoz lojİstİk kargo hİz. ve tİc. a.Ş. logo

Kategorija tvrtke: Transportna tvrtka / Autoprijevoznik
Grad: 06000 Ankara,
Država:TR - Turska

CargoAgent.NET Za kontakt:
tel/fax: +381 11 414 6410, +381 11 414 6410
Informacija i slanje dokumenata
mob: +359 888 366 366